Yarram is an impeccable five bedroom Hampton’s Resort style property, with all the facilities you need for a fantastic holiday experience for your next summer getaway or winter retreat.
The house is located above Macmasters Beach, with amazing views of Bouddi National Park headland, the Tasman Sea horizon, and beach. It is a short walk down to the beachfront, where you can stroll on the sand to Copacabana or Macsmasters Beach.
Wander along sandstone cliffs and coastal heaths while taking in the outstanding beauty of the Bouddi Coastal Walk. Those looking to relax with the sand between their toes can unwind at the popular Macsmasters Beach or Copacabana Beach.
- Spacious Open plan Kitchen with all new kitchenware and appliances
- Dining area with extendable table to sit 10 guests
- Separate Living areas including 2 Smart TV’s and a kids retreat downstairs
- Large outdoor balcony upstairs with extendable dining table and gas BBQ
- Quiet outdoor lounge setting for reading or a morning coffee
- Resort style pool with sun lounges, adjustable umbrella and pool towels
- Outdoor shower
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in wardrobe and panoramic ocean views
- 3 queen bedrooms with adjoining bathrooms
- 1 kids bunk room with 4 beds
- Laundry with all standards facilities including washer, dryer, clothesline and iron
- Free Wifi
The owners are happy to book their home out to groups and families looking for a quiet holiday, but politely decline accepting bookings for multiple groups or friends with the idea of partaking in the above.
-Outdoor areas including the pool, both balconies and the front driveway also have the above curfew
-Please close all doors & windows after the above curfews, to minimise noise after these times
-Air conditioning units are required to be turned off between 10pm and 8am
-Pool pump is automated, however will be turned off from 9pm until 8am
We request no music or outdoor entertaining after this time. Sound travels easily to our immediate neighbours and as such, please be aware of noise levels at all times of the day. Should there be ongoing noise disruption and our security company is called to the property and they deem the noise levels from the street disruptive to the neighbourhood, this will result in a bond deduction of $120.