Set to a spectacular ocean backdrop with a perfect rear-north aspect, this stylish beach house might well be found near the surf at Byron Bay. It combines fresh coastal design themes with a robust palette of natural materials to create one smartly finished package – the perfect weekender. It definitely has that barefoot-at-the-beach vibe with enormous wraparound decks, superb new kitchen and bathroom, plus a relaxed lower level converted garage area that could be ideal for another couple.
· Ocean views from the kitchen and lounge room to the headland; light soaked rear-north aspect
· Great versatility; lower level bed/bath/living and separate entrance
· Fabulous indoor/outdoor flow; huge covered and alfresco decks + bar
· Contemporary open plan design with the warmth of Blackbutt floors
· Cool, designer kitchen – timber island, fresh, white-themed palette
· Bedrooms on main level with BIRs
· Foxtel and High Speed NBN internet access.
· Bedroom and living area on lower level is a converted space with a separate entrance and a living area with TV and is not the same decor as upstairs.
· Two outdoor showers, finished storage room, short stroll to the beach
· A cabana and beach towels are also available for use
Bedding configuration: 3 Queen, 1 Double and 1 Single
Please note: NO BOOKING WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM ANY PARTY UNDER THE AGE OF #25. NO SCHOOLIES
Other things to note:
NO MORE THAN 8 GUESTS (8 person are permitted to stay at Salhia unless agreed to in advance by the owners. Guests MUST NOT byo any additional mattresses or bedding. All guests must be declared at the time of bookings and any extra guests will be asked to leave the property and/or will forfeit their deposit bond.
No parties or events: As we are situated in a quiet residential neighborhood, we ask that you please be respectful of our neighbours and ensure that there is no outdoor noise after 10pm, we request no music or outdoor entertaining after this time. Sound travels easily to our immediate neighbours and as such, please be aware of noise levels at all times of the day. Should there be ongoing noise disruption and our security company is called to the property and they deem the noise levels from the street disruptive to the neighbourhood, this will result in a bond deduction of $120.
NO BOOKING WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM ANY PARTY UNDER THE AGE OF #25. NO SCHOOLIES
LINEN, TOWELS AND CLEANING services provided at guest’s expense.
SECURITY BOND (Refundable Deposit) of $1000.00 is required for each stay and is in addition to the booking charge. The guest is liable for the full cost of any breakages, missing items or damage caused to or within the property during their stay, even if it exceeds the bond amount.
SMOKING on the property both indoors and within the grounds is strictly prohibited. Any residual odours or evidence of smoking will incur an additional cleaning fee of $500. Please restrict smoking to a distance from the property and dispose of any cigarette buts appropriately away from the property.