Looking to escape and unwind during school holidays or the Christmas summer break?
Quiet Waters is an enchanting holiday cottage across the road from the water at Hardys Bay, a beautiful coastal village near Killcare beach.
The perfect place to spend some quality time with family and friends, the property is packed full of character and contemporary comforts and is just a short stroll from multiple cafes and restaurants.
The design of the property is perfect for families and friends, with a separate studio out the back and an expansive waterfront entertainment veranda to enjoy some relaxing afternoon drinks.
Killcare Village caters to basic shopping and service needs and features an art gallery, general store, hair salon, and boutique shops.
There are plenty of nearby bush walking trails nearby in the Bouddi National Park and over the hill there is the patrolled Killcare Beach. The Wagstaffe ferry wharf is just moments away too.
The property itself is filled with gorgeous timeless details like high patterned ceilings, leadlight windows, wide plank timber floors and original fireplace grates.
Banks of bifolds at the front invite the outdoors in and there is a lovely stone-topped galley kitchen with stainless appliances to whip up quality meals while you bask in the waterfront views.
- Views directly across the Brisbane Waters
- Defined living and dining areas
- Enormous veranda with views across the stunning waterfront
- Freestanding studio cottage with ensuite
- Beds with walk-in wardrobes
- Reverse-cycle airconditioning in the living room
THINGS TO DO
- Take a bushwalk along the Bouddi Coastal Walk, which stretches all the way to Macmasters Beach.
- Swim at the patrolled Killcare Beach and grab some lunch at the surf club cafe
- The Bouddi National Park is a natural delight, with walking trails, mountain biking tracks, fishing spots and beautiful beaches that are a world away from the daily grind.
- Enjoy many of our local cafes and restaurants..
Other things to note:
NO MORE THAN 8 GUESTS are permitted to stay at Quiet Waters unless agreed to in advance by the owners. Guests MUST NOT byo any additional mattresses or bedding. All guests must be declared at the time of bookings and any extra guests will be asked to leave the property and/or will forfeit their deposit bond.
PARTIES including SCHOOLIES are NOT permitted (Killcare is a very quiet area and excess noise will immediately be noticed and reported by surrounding neighbours). Please note that the person making the booking must be staying at the property and be over the age of 25.
SECURITY BOND (Refundable Deposit) of $1000.00 is required for each stay and is in addition to the booking charge. The guest is liable for the full cost of any breakages, missing items or damage caused to or within the property during their stay, even if it exceeds the bond amount.
SMOKING on the property both indoors and within the grounds is strictly prohibited.Any residual odours or evidence of smoking will incur an additional cleaning fee of $500. Please restrict smoking to the front of the driveway and dispose of any cigarette buts safely in the bin.
No Pets allowed