Absolute waterfront, this architectural marvel with its enormous elevated pitched roof, exposed off form concrete walls and polished concrete floors is, set on a pristine stretch of beach just 80 meters from the Palm Beach / Ettalong Ferry service and just a few minutes walk to over 30 restaurants, bars, cafes and the forum cinema, there is no better location.
The Penthouse villa is the largest and most luxurious in the exclusive block of four, private, secure and gated, it has enhanced premium finishes and is set to capture uninterrupted panoramic views across the bay and beach. It features a generous open plan layout with integrated living/dining matched by an expansive terrace with an outdoor kitchen and heaters for year-round entertaining, it’s the perfect place to watch the sunset. The interior is stunning, bespoke and beautifully designed with a crisp, coastal palette – sophisticated, stylish and comfortable, this villa delivers a fresh contemporary look for this luxe retreat. Equipped with an enormous Chefs Kitchen, sleek stone-topped gas kitchen and steam ovens. The Master bedroom has a designer ensuite with its own view of the water. The additional three bedrooms include a fabulous double bunkroom and rumpus for the kids with a separate balcony. The home is climate controlled, underfloor heating in all bathrooms and includes a natural gas fireplace, three enormous integrated televisions– all just a 5-minute stroll from the Ettalong Ferry Wharf and local amenities
House Rules for this property to note:
- No booking will be accepted from any party under the age of 25.
- No more than 8 guests (6 adults and 2 children or 4 Adults / 4 children are permitted to stay at THE PENTHOUSE VILLA.
- SECURITY BOND of $1500.00 is required for each stay and is in addition to the booking charge. This bond is refundable after check out, however the guest is liable for the full cost of any breakages, missing items or damage caused to or within the property during their stay, even if it exceeds the bond amount.
- Guests must not BYO any additional mattresses or bedding.
- All guests must be declared at the time of bookings and any extra guests will be asked to leave the property and/or may forfeit their deposit bond.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS OR EXCESSIVE NOISE: As we are situated in a quiet residential neighbourhood and due to the NSW Govt Code of Conduct laws, please be advised that you must be respectful of our neighbours and ensure that there is absolutely no parties or outdoor noise before or after the following hours:
- Fridays and Saturdays – 7.00am to 10.00pm
- Monday to Thursday – 7.00am – 9.00pm
- Sunday’s and Public Holidays – 8.00am to 9.00pm
- Outside of the above times there must be no amplified sound devices or outdoor entertaining.
- Sound travels easily to our immediate neighbours and as such, please be aware of noise levels at all times of the day.
- Should there be ongoing noise disruption and our security company is called to the property and they deem the noise levels unacceptable you will be asked to cease the activity and may be asked to vacate the property. This will result in a bond deduction to cover the call out fee of the security company plus any other expenses incurred.
- PICTURE ID/DRIVERS LICENCE is required at time of check-in.
- Absolutely no pets allowed.
- SMOKING on the property both indoors and within the grounds is strictly prohibited. Any residual odours or evidence of smoking will incur an additional cleaning fee of $500. Please restrict smoking to the front of the driveway and dispose of any cigarette buts safely in the bin.
- Please note: For security there is an exterior security camera monitoring both front and rear entrance to the house.