About LE BOOKER BEACHFRONT
LE BOOKER BEACHFRONT is the central coasts newest and most prestigious beachfront holiday home. A private lawn which is bathed in sun all year round spills directly onto the sandy beach, the setting really couldn’t be more magical. Only 1 hour drive out of Sydney and you will find yourself here. This beautiful architectural villa was only completed in 2020. It has a stunning interior design with luxurious furniture it will have you feeling a million dollars within minutes of entering.
It’s a perfect all year round get away. Heated plunge pool, outdoor heaters and open fireplace make you escape the winter months and the beachfront, garden and pool will help you maximise the summer! Not to mention all the gorgeous cafes, restaurants and boutique shops less then a 2min walk away!
The three generous sized bedrooms have all been beautifully styled and include a luxurious master bedroom with king size bed, private en-suite including a deluxe bath and walk in wardrobe. Bedroom two has a queen sized bed and gorgeous floor to ceiling windows with tranquil garden views. The third bedroom has two king single beds with built in wardrobe and plenty of space. Designed by renowned Architect ‘Architexture’, the building is an icon in this exclusive beachfront setting. Exposed concrete and structural steel frame the enormous alfresco areas which flow seamlessly to the outdoor areas. Your local escape will form lasting memories while you relax in picturesque luxury.
•Absolute waterfront with private beach
•Three generous sized bedrooms all with built-ins
•Large alfresco dining area with bbq and outdoor heaters
•In Ground Private heated plunge pool overlooking the waterfront
•Ducted Air-con throughout and heated flooring in the bathrooms
•Complimentary WiFi and Netflix
•Hotel quality linen
•Fully equipped kitchen
•Laundry with washing machine and dryer
•Styled and furnished by Coco Republic
•Perfect for families, couples or friends wanting the ultimate getaway
THINGS TO DO:
- Take a dip in your private heated plunge pool
- Swim at the pristine beach right in your back yard
- Hire a paddle board or kayak
- Read a book under cover of the alfresco
- Basque in the tranquility while relaxing in the lush gardens
- Go for a walk or ride your bike on the popular coast walk
- Sip champagne on the balcony while watching the amazing sunsets
- Visit some of the coast’s top cafes and restaurants, all only 200m flat walk
- Try your luck at catching squid at dusk (bring a flashlight)
- Visit some of the super cute local boutique shops
- Take the kids crabspotting
- Enjoy playing the board games and cards provided for you
- Play a game of croquet out on the lawn
- Watch a movie at Cinema Paradiso
We have lovingly created this special space to provide a luxurious & memorable stay we hope you will enjoy. We ask that you please respect our beautiful things & treat our house with care as if it was your own. ENJOY xxx
We would LOVE you to follow us on Instagram & tag any pics of your stay with us @lebookerbeachfront
House Rules for this property to note:
- No booking will be accepted from any party under the age of 25.
- No more than 6 guests to stay at LE BOOKER BEACHFRONT.
- SECURITY BOND of $1500.00 is required for each stay and is in addition to the booking charge. This bond is refundable after check-out, however the guest is liable for the full cost of any breakages, missing items or damage caused to or within the property during their stay, even if it exceeds the bond amount.
- Guests must not BYO any additional mattresses or bedding. All guests must be declared at the time of bookings and any extra guests will be asked to leave the property and/or will forfeit their deposit bond.
- NO PARTIES, EVENTS OR EXCESSIVE NOISE: As we are situated in a quiet residential neighbourhood and due to the NSW Govt Code of Conduct laws, please be advised that you must be respectful of our neighbours and ensure that there is absolutely no parties or outdoor noise before or after the following hours:
- Fridays and Saturdays – 7.00am to 10.00pm
- Monday to Thursday – 7.00am – 9.00pm
- Sunday’s and Public Holidays – 8.00am to 9.00pm
- Outside of the above times there must be no amplified sound devices or outdoor entertaining.
- Sound travels easily to our immediate neighbours and as such, please be aware of noise levels at all times of the day.
- Should there be ongoing noise disruption and our security company is called to the property and they deem the noise levels unacceptable you will be asked to cease the activity and may be asked to vacate the property. This will result in a bond deduction to cover the call out fee of the security company plus any other expenses incurred.
- PICTURE ID/DRIVERS LICENCE is required at time of check-in.
- Absolutely no pets allowed.
- SMOKING on the property both indoors and within the grounds is strictly prohibited. Any residual odours or evidence of smoking will incur an additional cleaning fee of $500. Please restrict smoking to the front of the driveway and dispose of any cigarette buts safely in the bin.
Please note: For security there is an exterior security camera monitoring both front and rear entrance to the house.