Brand new to the holiday Accommodation space. Sunshine, coastal vibes and a location near glorious Shoal Bay Beach ensure a holiday or short break spent here lets you easily explore the pristine and often uncrowded coastline of picturesque Port Stephens.
Throwing out some serious good looks, this renovated home has every facility needed for a memorable escape, it’s super-stylish from front to back and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, study area and a spacious open plan living and kitchen area where your group can gather in absolute comfort. Air-conditioning keeps you cool in summer and a combustion fire assures a toasty winter getaway. 3rd toilet next to the laundry .
Fire up the BBQ after a day on the beach and relax on the back deck, or get to know some of the local restaurants where the freshest seafood and mouth-watering cocktails await. The jewel in the crown of Port Stephens, Shoal Bay is a superb place to swim, and with Shoal Bay Country Club opposite a fun day out is guaranteed. The fact that you can walk to all of the above plus Wreck Beach Walk and other native trails cement SHOALAX AT SHOAL BAY as the dream coastal holiday home.
- Bright and breezy throughout with open plan living, 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Well-equipped kitchen with everything you need to cook up a storm
- Large and covered deck to relax after a day exploring sandy beaches
- Beautiful main bathroom with freestanding bath, ensuite off the main bedroom
- Only 230m to the start of Wreck Beach Walk and Shoal Bay E Trail
- Complete linen provided
- Unlimited Wifi throughout the house and smart TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with quality pots and pans and kitchenware, dishwasher, microwave cutlery and crockery and bar stools to sit up at the breakfast bench.
- Limited board games
- Off Street Parking with plenty of room for the boat and jet ski’s
- Surrounded by unspoiled bushland and crystal-clear waterways
- 850m to the village heart for cafes, retail stores and an IGA supermarket
- 4kms to Nelson Bay for a day out shopping, 8.4km to Salamander Bay
Master bedroom – King bed or 2 singles (king bed can be split)
Bedroom 2 – Double bed
Bedroom 3 – Queen bed
Bedroom 4 - King bed or 2 singles (king bed can be split)
All beds are made ready made prior to arrival with quality linen. Guest to advise when booking what bedding configuration they will require.
Conditions of Booking:
Please note this is a pet-friendly property, upon application and approval only.
Please note that we do not facilitate group bookings, schoolies, or parties.
Guests are expected to always abide by local noise regulations and the Code of Conduct for the Short-term rental accommodation industry. Terms and conditions apply.
Payment for the booking warrants that you and your guests confirm that you will abide by the terms and conditions of your stay and have read and understood your obligations under the Code of Conduct for Short-Term Rental Accommodation.
Critical Notice - Guest Registration and Identification Prior to your arrival, it is imperative that all guests at Belle Property Escapes fulfil the requirement of completing and digitally signing a guest registration form. This process encompasses an agreement to adhere to our terms and conditions, along with the submission of valid photo identification, such as a copy of your driver's license or passport.
Additionally, during completing the online registration process, the primary guest is obligated to provide a comprehensive list containing the names and mobile numbers of all accompanying guests. Please be advised that access details for the day of your arrival will be withheld or subject to delay if your online guest registration with Belle Property Escapes remains incomplete.
Upon the confirmation of your booking, we will promptly request your information to facilitate the timely dispatch of your personalized online registration link. Your cooperation in completing this process is greatly appreciated.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-58077