Booker Seaside is the beachside escape you’ve been looking for, set in a spectacular location that will take your breath away and give you that holiday feel from the moment you walk in.
The setting couldn’t be more magical with lush lawns and professionally landscaped gardens which spill out to the waterfront and a private, sandy beach.
Only 1 hour drive out of Sydney and you’ll find yourself here.
Located on a pristine stretch of beach just 80 meters from the Palm Beach / Ettalong Ferry service and just a few minutes walk to over 30 restaurants, bars, cafes and the forum cinema, there is no better location!
Completed in 2020 a beautifully designed apartment by renowned Architect Darren Tye, it’s sophisticated design with cathedral ceilings and natural finishes embraces casual beachside living. The interior design by Coco Republic is sophisticated, stylish and comfortable. It’s broad and spacious interior flow seamlessly to the huge alfresco overlooking the water. Your fully equipped gourmet kitchen and BBQ will have you quickly whipping up your favourite holiday meals.
Accommodation is equally impressive with three spacious bedrooms, including the master with designer ensuite and walk-in robe.
Bedroom two has a queen sized bed with wardrobe and the third bedroom has two king single beds with built in wardrobe and plenty of space.
- •Absolute waterfront with private beach
- •Three generous sized bedrooms all with built-ins
- •Large alfresco dining area with bbq and outdoor heaters
- Stylish, modern living room
- •Ducted Air-con throughout and heated flooring in the bathrooms
- •Complimentary WiFi
- •Hotel quality linen
- •Fully equipped kitchen with a coffee machine
- •Laundry with washing machine and dryer
- •Styled and furnished by Coco Republic
- •Perfect for families, couples or friends wanting the ultimate getaway
THINGS TO DO:
- Swim at the pristine beach right in your back yard
- Hire a paddle board or kayak
- Read a book under cover of the alfresco
- Basque in the tranquillity while relaxing in the lush gardens
- Go for a walk or ride your bike on the popular coast walk
- Sip champagne on the balcony while watching the amazing sunsets
- Visit some of the coasts top cafes and restaurants, all less than 300m flat walk away
- Try your luck at catching squid at dusk (bring a flash light)
- Visit some of the super cute local boutique shops
- Take the kids crab spotting
- Watch a movie at Cinema Paradiso
We have lovingly created this special space to provide a luxurious & memorable stay we hope you will enjoy. We ask that you please respect our beautiful things & treat our house with care as if it was your own. ENJOY xxx
We would LOVE you to follow us on Instagram & tag any pics of your stay with us @bookerseaside
- No booking will be accepted from any party under the age of 25.