Blue Bay On The Beach
A little over an hour from Sydney you'll find yourself here at stunning Blue Bay.
It's the perfect getaway all year around. With direct access to sand and surf, this luxury residence is the ultimate escape for friends or families wishing to enjoy the stunning natural surrounds and beauty of the ocean, truly capturing the essence of a beachside holiday.
- Expansive views looking out over Blue Bay and down to Toowoon Bay Beach
- Two levels of outdoor entertaining area overlooking the beach with large gas BBQ
- 5 generous sized bedrooms + study, perfect for extended group.
- Beautifully appointed sitting room upstairs overlooking the aqua waters, perfect to take in the views and enjoy
a glass of bubbles.
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with modern appliances and ample storage.
- Indoor entertaining area with pool table
- Cinema room complete with large screen, perfect for those rainy days
- Direct beach access with outdoor shower
ABOUT THE SPACE:
The centre of the house is where all the action is. The living room opens out to the expansive front deck, where you can spend hours watching the waves roll on to the beach or enjoy a BBQ or icy cold beverage taking in the scenery. With its elevated position it is very private yet takes in the expansive views out over the ocean and down to Toowoon Bay.
The house itself boasts 5 large bedrooms all with built ins, study, 3 bathrooms, spacious sunken living room and large dining area off the modern kitchen. Multiple indoor and outdoor entertaining areas complete this luxury beachfront oasis.
THINGS TO DO:
This is the ultimate holiday location where you get to choose to enjoy doing as little or as much as you like.
- Watch amazing sun rises over the Pacific Ocean in one of the sun drenched areas of this stunning home
- Take walks along the beautiful white sandy beaches
- Take a dip in the aqua waters or go for a paddle in a kayak, available for guests
- Take a bush walk in the nearby Wyrrabalong National Park up to beautiful Crackneck Lookout
- Play a round of golf at either the nearby Magenta Shores Golf & Country Club or Shelley Beach Golf Clubs.
- Grab a coffee or enjoy great food in the many popular local café’s and restaurants.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
Bedding Configuration: 2 x King Beds, 2 x Queen Beds and 2 x King Singled Beds
NO MORE THAN 10 GUESTS (10 persons are permitted to stay at Blue Bay on the Beach unless agreed to in advance by the owners. Guests MUST NOT BYO any additional mattresses or bedding. All guests must be declared at the time of bookings and any extra guests will be asked to leave the property and/or will forfeit their deposit bond.
For security there is an exterior security camera monitoring the entrance to the house.
No parties or events: As we are situated in a quiet residential neighbourhood, we ask that you please be respectful of our neighbours and ensure that there is no outdoor noise after 10pm, we request no music or outdoor entertaining after this time. Sound travels easily to our immediate neighbours and as such, please be aware of noise levels at all times of the day. Should there be ongoing noise disruption and our security company is called to the property and they deem the noise levels from the street disruptive to the neighbourhood, this will result in a bond deduction of $500 and possible eviction.
** NO BOOKING WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM ANY PARTY UNDER THE AGE OF #25. NO SCHOOLIES
LINEN, TOWELS AND CLEANING services provided at guest’s expense.
PARKING Secure parking is available in the driveway.
PETS No pets allowed
SECURITY PRE AUTHORISATION (Refundable Deposit) of $1500.00 is required for each stay and is in addition to the booking charge. The guest is liable for the full cost of any breakages, missing items or damage caused to or within the property during their stay, even if it exceeds the bond amount.
SMOKING on the property both indoors and within the grounds is strictly prohibited. Any residual odours or evidence of smoking will incur an additional cleaning fee of $500. Please restrict smoking to a distance from the property and dispose of any cigarette buts appropriately away from the property. As this home is being offered as a short-term rental, we kindly ask our guests to familiarise themselves with the short-term rental code of conduct, in particular part 2.5 which refers to the rights and obligations of the guest. This will help ensure your stay is enjoyed without interruption.