Situated in a superb position just a stone’s throw from the waterfront, the apartment encompasses spectacular views over Trinity Inlet from its elevated sixth floor vantage. With a well thought out floor plan set over two levels, the apartment is perfect for a family, with the second bedroom easily able to accommodate a fifth child on a trundle bed. Both bedrooms are on the upper level, leaving downstairs dedicated to the light-filled open plan living, dining and well-equipped kitchen area, which flows seamlessly out to the private balcony where you can relax, dine al fresco or simply lap up the gorgeous views. Set within a secure complex with parking, this contemporary townhouse-style apartment is the perfect affordable family alternative to booking multiple hotel rooms.
- Located 10 minutes (6.4km) from the Cairns Airport
- Walking distance from the Esplanade and Lagoon
- Privately managed by Belle Property Escapes Cairns
- Spacious two-level layout
- Elevated sixth-floor position in complex (lift access)
- Suitable for families or couples
- 2-bedrooms, 1-bathroom with spa, plus downstairs powder room
- Bedding 1 Queen and 2 singles. A single trundle bed is available for a 5th child only, charges apply.
- Bathroom located on upper level with shower over bath
- Designated undercover free car space in secure carpark for 1 car
- Well-appointed full kitchen with dishwasher
- Pod Coffee Maker
- Washing machine and dryer in apartment
- Free WIFI internet access
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
-Hotel quality linen and beach towels provided on arrival
-Complimentary Guest Welcome Pack – includes an initial supply of coffee pods, tea bags, sugar, dishwasher powder, washing powder,
dishwashing liquid, milk, shampoo/conditioner, hand soap, tissues, toilet paper, bin liners.
- Elevated pool with a view in complex
- Short walk to cafes, restaurants, shops, casino, Marina, Cruise Terminal
Minimum 3 night bookings, cleaning fees applicable
Sleeps 5 guests, maximum 4 adults
Laidback, cosmopolitan and blessed with outstanding natural beauty, Cairns is the undisputed heart and soul of Tropical North Queensland. Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree World Heritage Rainforest, the city offers easy access to a plethora of natural attractions from the Northern Beaches and Port Douglas to the Atherton Tablelands and beyond. Renowned for its vibrant waterfront Lagoon precinct and relaxed al fresco café culture, the city also offers the sophistication of fine dining restaurants, bars and clubs. The CBD's retail shopping is world class, with a host of designer and duty-free outlets and more than 180 specialty stores in Cairns Central Shopping Centre. Cairns is under half an hour from Palm Cove and just over an hour from the lovely resort town of Port Douglas. Belle Property's portfolio of upmarket holiday accommodation has been hand picked to ensure visitors experience the very best this beautiful city has to offer in style and comfort.