Delivering gorgeous views over the iconic panorama of Trinity Inlet, and superbly located in one of the most sought-after positions in the Cairns CBD, this light-filled dual-key 2-bedroom apartment occupies a prime position in the absolute waterfront Harbour Lights complex. The apartment’s spacious layout is blessed with an abundance of natural light and includes a well-appointed kitchenette with dishwasher, microwave and hot plate. The contemporary open plan living spaces open out through floor-to-ceiling glass doors to encompass a lovely full-width balcony on which you can relax and enjoy the views, breezes and ambience of the waterfront. The two spacious bedrooms of the apartment comprise a master with king bed and ensuite, and another studio style bedroom with two single beds (can be converted to king bed upon request).
This magical location, set high above the bustling boardwalk, puts dining, reef tours, shopping, entertainment, the Lagoon, and the Casino at your fingertips. Sit back and relax or dine al fresco taking in the views from your own balcony, enjoy the expansive facilities of Harbour Lights, or get out and explore the myriad attractions of the CBD on the doorstep.
- Located in the heart of the CBD
- 10 minutes from the airport
- Walking distance to the Esplanade, Casino and Lagoon
- Privately managed by Belle Property Escapes Cairns
- Spacious 2-bed, 2-bath apartment with water views
- Master bedroom with King bed and ensuite bathroom (walk in shower)
- Second bedroom is studio apartment with two single beds (can be converted to king bed), own bathroom with walk in shower
- Elevated fifth floor position(access via lift)
- Large balcony
- Configured as master with ensuite and studio bedroom with ensuite
- Well-appoint kitchenette with fridge, cooktop and microwave
- Fully air-conditioned
- Hideaway laundry
- 1 secure car space
- Large pool, sauna and gym
- Suitable for couples or small family
- Pod Coffee Maker
- Free WIFI internet access
- Hotel quality linen and beach towels provided on arrival
- Complimentary Guest Welcome Pack – includes an initial supply of coffee pods, tea bags, sugar, dishwasher powder, washing powder,
Laidback, cosmopolitan and blessed with outstanding natural beauty, Cairns is the undisputed heart and soul of Tropical North Queensland. Gateway to the Great Barrier Reef and Daintree World Heritage Rainforest, the city offers easy access to a plethora of natural attractions from the Northern Beaches and Port Douglas to the Atherton Tablelands and beyond. Renowned for its vibrant waterfront Lagoon precinct and relaxed al fresco café culture, the city also offers the sophistication of fine dining restaurants, bars and clubs. The CBD's retail shopping is world class, with a host of designer and duty-free outlets and more than 180 specialty stores in Cairns Central Shopping Centre. Cairns is under half an hour from Palm Cove and just over an hour from the lovely resort town of Port Douglas. Belle Property's portfolio of upmarket holiday accommodation has been handpicked to ensure visitors experience the very best this beautiful city has to offer in style and comfort.