The light, contemporary interiors create a sense of understated luxury throughout, while the generous balcony provides the perfect place to take advantage of the iconic North Queensland al fresco lifestyle. The apartment is well appointed and presented, offering a perfectly-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, stylish décor and comfortable modern furnishings. The master bedroom has an ensuite and direct access to a small, private balcony, and in addition to the second bedroom and bathroom, there’s an adjacent alcove furnished with a single bed to accommodate a fifth guest. With doorstep access to one of the longest beaches in the region, two pools surrounded by tropical gardens, and just a short drive from the city and the other Northern Beaches, this lovely apartment is a haven of tranquility where you’re free to do as much or as little as you like.
- Located 15 minutes (15.8km) from the Cairns Airport
- 50 minutes (56.7km) to Port Douglas
- 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment with additional single bed alcove
- Luxury air-conditioned accommodation suitable for couples and families
- First floor position with ocean views (no lift)
- Onsite pool surrounded by tropical gardens with beach views
- Walk across the road to the beach
- Set within a secure low rise oceanfront complex
- Bedding 1 King and 2 Singles, 3rd Single bed is available at an additional cost when a 5th person is booked
- 2 Bathrooms with showers
- Free street parking
- Well-appointed full kitchen with dishwasher
- Pod Coffee Maker
- Washing machine and dryer in apartment
- Free WIFI internet access
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- Hotel quality linen and beach towels provided on arrival
- Complimentary Guest Welcome Pack – includes an initial supply of coffee pods, tea bags, sugar, dishwasher powder, washing powder, dishwashing liquid, milk, shampoo/conditioner, hand soap, tissues, toilet paper, bin liners.
- two onsite pools
Minimum 3 night bookings, cleaning fees applicable
Maximum5 guests 5th person at an additional charge
Located 15 minutes’ drive from the Cairns International Airport and 20 minutes from the centre of the city, Yorkeys Knob is one of the most relaxed of the northern beaches. Home to an 18-hole golf course and the world-class Half Moon Bay Marina, this charming seaside enclave is a popular cruise ship port of call. The main beach is its jewel in the crown, providing a safe, patrolled environment with the peace of mind of stinger nets in season. Renowned as one of the top ten kite surfing destinations in the world, the beach attracts a host of international visitors to try out the superb conditions. With a small shopping centre and a handful of friendly cafes and restaurants, Yorkeys Knob is the perfect place to escape for some laidback beach bliss. Belle Property's portfolio of upmarket holiday accommodation in Yorkeys Knob has been handpicked to ensure visitors experience the very best this beautiful region has to offer in style and comfort.