A Lake House
An absolute waterfront home perched directly on the shores of Lake Budgewoi on the Central Coast located less than an hour north of Wahroonga. With uninterrupted water views from multiple entertaining areas, a large level grassed back yard leading to a private jetty, this is your ultimate lake front destination.
From the upper deck, enjoy your morning coffee soaking in the tranquil lake views whilst watching pelicans cruise by, relax with a drink as you watch the magical sunsets, fire up the BBQ on the expansive lower deck and enjoy dining al fresco on the undercover outdoor entertaining space, the outdoor fridge will ensure the drinks are always cold. Launch a kayak and go for a paddle or try your luck with a fishing line. Grab the picnic basket and go for a picnic. Pristine beaches, national park walking trails, golf courses, local cafes and restaurants are only a short drive away, and the famous Beachie in Toukley for a local vibe and live music is only a 5 minute drive away. The local village stores are a convenient short walk for your bakery needs and various take away options.
Stunningly decorated with all the amenities, personal touches and inclusions you could ask for, the home is spread over two spacious levels, bathed in ample natural light and thoughtful quality furnishings.
The home is breezy and air conditioned for the warmer months and becomes cosy and warm for the cooler months with 2 televisions, Wi-Fi, loads of board and card games, puzzles, DVD’s and books to keep everyone of all ages occupied.
The home has 4 bedrooms comfortably sleeping 8 guests (3 queen bedrooms which have full water views and the 4th bedroom has 2 singles). A master suite downstairs and 3 bedrooms upstairs. There is a full ensuite bathroom and separate guest toilet downstairs and a full bathroom and separate toilet upstairs (see floorplan for layout).
The kitchen is well equipped with breakfast bar, bar stools, brand new appliances and ample bench space for preparing meals, the kitchen has been stocked with quality crockery, glassware, utensils, cookware, pantry items and everything you need to entertain and to make your stay comfortable all with stunning lake views from the kitchen and dining area.
For longer stays the laundry facilities offer a full-size washing machine and separate dryer and external clothes line and the separate study nook with high speed Wi-Fi makes it easy to work remotely to keep in touch with your office and up to date with emails (if you need to).
A Lake House is your perfect lake front sanctuary, you can relax or be adventurous, or a bit of both, the choice is yours.
Note: The lake provides stunning scenic views and abundant birdlife and is suitable for watersports such as kayaking, windsurfing, jet skis, boating, fishing and waterskiing, however due to tides that can bring in seagrass and weeds it is not recommended for swimming
- White plantation shutters and block out blinds throughout
- Modern kitchen with granite benchtops
- Bar stools x 3
- Dining table seats 6
- Upstairs Balcony – 2 Day Bed Lounges
- Fridge / Dishwasher / Microwave
- Kettle / Toaster
- Stick Blender / Food processor
- Coffee Machine
- Toasted Sandwich Maker
- Fully stocked crockery / glassware / cookware / cutlery / utensils / serving ware
- Hand mixer with baking trays
- Pizza Trays
- Cook Books
- Vacuum cleaner
- High Chair
- High Speed Wi-Fi
- Power Points with USB chargers
- Lounge / Living area – 2 x 3 seater leather lounges, 2 chairs, 3 ottomans, coffee table
- Board and card games, puzzles, books & DVD’s
- DVD player
- Televisions (one upstairs / one downstairs)
- Air conditioning (upstairs & downstairs)
- Wall fans in bedrooms
- BBQ & Outdoor Fridge
- Al Fresco undercover dining, can seat 10
- 4 Adirondack Deck Chairs
- 4 Camping Chairs
- 2 Single Kayaks and 6 life jackets
- Laundry Facilities, Washing Machine & Dryer, External Clothesline
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Picnic Basket
- Eskies x 2
- Ice Buckets
- Full bathtub
- Hairdryers x 2
- Smoke Alarm
- Fire Blanket & Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Sunscreen, Aerogard, Insect Spray
- Washing powder, detergent and cleaning products
- All linen and towels provided
- Blankets and spare pillows provided
- External sensor lighting and security cameras
- NO MORE THAN 8 GUESTS (Only 8 people are permitted to stay at A Lake House unless agreed to in writing in advance by the owners. Guests MUST NOT byo any additional mattresses or bedding. All guests must be declared at the time of bookings and any extra guests will be asked to leave the property and/or will forfeit their deposit bond.
- NO parties or events: As we are situated in a quiet residential neighbourhood, we ask that you please be respectful of our neighbours and ensure that there is no outdoor noise after 10pm, we request no music or outdoor entertaining after this time. Sound travels easily to our immediate neighbours and as such, please be aware of noise levels at all times of the day. Should there be ongoing noise disruption and our security company is called to the property and they deem the noise levels from the street disruptive to the neighbourhood, this will result in a bond deduction of a minimum $120.
- NO booking will be accepted from any party under the age of 25. NO Schoolies.
- FURNITURE and/or equipment is not be to rearranged within or around the house.
- CLEANING services are provided at guest’s expense. Additional cleaning charges may apply if spray tan is used at the property.
- BEWARE that this is a direct waterfront property and that there is no fence between the house and the water.
- DO NOT jump or dive off the jetty or boardwalk into the water. Always enter the water feet first and beware that there may be concealed objects in the water, sand or mud.
- LIFEJACKETS must be worn when using the kayaks.
- PETS are not permitted in the house or on the property.
- SMOKING on the property both indoors and within the grounds is strictly prohibited. Any residual odours or evidence of smoking will incur an additional cleaning fee of $500. Please restrict smoking to a distance from the property and dispose of any cigarette buts appropriately away from the property.
- SECURITY BOND (Refundable Deposit) of $1000.00 is required for each stay and is in addition to the booking charge. The guest is liable for the full cost of any breakages, missing items or damage caused to or within the property during their stay, even if it exceeds the bond amount.
- SECURITY cameras monitor the external perimeter of the property